We were cooked by the time we finished setting up the shoot yesterday – be aware of the heat and HYDRATE folks!
Summer has arrived, and with it the need to checkup on your prepping supplies so that you’re set for the rest of the season. To ensure that you don’t forget anything, I’ve assembled this quick list of things you should checkup on and restock, as well as some skills that are easier to hone in these warm months.
- Check Bugout Bags and replenish supplies.
- Ensure that all bugout kits and caches have some comfortable summer clothing included.
- Add/replenish supplies of bug spray.
- Double-check food stocks to ensure everything is dated and that expired food is used properly.
- Check expiration dates on prescriptions and medications, replacing as needed.
- Replenish bandages, gloves and other disposable supplies from your “around the house” kit
- Make a point to start an exercise regimen. If you already have one, make sure you keep stepping it up to improve your physical health.
View original post 333 more words